Callum had an awesome match at the 1st round of the 6 week league today at Barford. He won it outright and weighed 7lb 14oz!
Mitchell won the league this week in preparation for the World Championships at the end of September.
Last race for Aimee as a youth rider she is happy to end it with a win today. Thanks to CASS & Friends for the continued sponsorship through her youth years and her coach(es) Nick Yarworth and Nikki Juniper.
The Cyclocross season has started and Lewis travelled to Notts and Derby league today to race. He had a fantastic race finishing 2nd U14 boy and 12th overall (u14s/u16s race together) Looking forward to tomorrow’s race in Shrewsbury.
Kiya's results this summer have been outstanding - here are just a few of them:
1. PB to end the season at the last track meet
2. County Gold in the Jubilee Mile
3. Bronze and Silver in the MCAA Championships
4. Winner Gloucestershire County Champion 5k road race
5. Winner Bath Running Festival 5k road race
6. 1500m Southwest Inter County Champion
After his training week in Frankfurt Billy went on to win Gold in the synchronised trampoline and bronze for the Double Mini Trampoline!
Fiona Carter, trustee